Sunday, July 31, 2011

WEEKLY PREVIEW: True Blood S8 E6 "I Wish I Was The Moon"


True Blood airs 9PM Sundays on HBO


  True Blood is doing a really good job this season.  They really disapointed me at the end of last season and I vowed that if this season wasn't that good; I was done.  However to my delightment, it has been really good and even possiably the best season so far!  So kudos to Alan Ball (creator of True Blood).  
 After last week's episode who knows what is going to happen to the characters from Bon Tempt. What's going to happen to Sam's brother?  Has Bill finally had it with Eric?  Is Darlene's baby really possessed by her now dead ex husband?  Is Sookie going to be annoying as ever?  Well, the later we can almost gurantee. 
 Check out the synopsis and preview of the new episode entitled "I Wish I Was The Moon". True Blood airs every Sunday night at 9PM only on HBO. 


True Blood S4 E6 "I Wish I Was The Moon" Synopsis-
"Under a full moon, Sookie heads out to look for Jason. Arlene and Terry have to deal with a suspicious out-of-control fire. Marnie establishes a rapport with past spirits. Alcide considers Debbie's urging to join a new werewolf community. Sam and Tommy trade places. Lafayette is making headway in Mexico. Eric gives in to his King's wishes."           
True Blood S4 E6 "I Wish I Was The Moon" Preview-

No comments:

Post a Comment