Saturday, April 30, 2011

America Doesn't Know Talent

  I know I know I'm talking about American Idol.  To tell you the truth; I never even really watched it until this season.  This season has been awesome and had a lot of great talent.  However, one of the two (in my opinion) most talented contestants (Casey Abrams and James Durbin) just got kicked off.  Casey Abrams got voted off on Thursday night's show.  This just prooves that the people who vote for American Idol would rather have someone who isn't a true artist with the competition.  Check out the two Casey Abrams videos and more after the jump.


Casey Abrams Voted Off American Idol (04/28/11)-


Casey Abrams performing the CCR classic "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" (04/06/11)-

  It's all good though.  I'll just have to go out and buy his record whenever it comes out (you know he is getting a record deal).  At least there is still James Durbin who week after week has cranked out some good music.  Check out two performances below (including Randys dumbass comments on Zakk Wylde and Ozzfest):

James Durbin performing Sammy Haggar's "Heavy Metal" with a special guest (04/13/11)-

James Durbin performing Paul McCartney's classic "Maybe I'm Amazed" (03/09/11)-

No comments:

Post a Comment